Since 1901 to this day
The company's history
goes back to 1901. It was then that master craftsman August Pixberg established
a firm in Wuppertal that has today become the PIXBERG GmbH. Even at that
time Wuppertal, the textile centre for narrow fabrics, also had several
Correspondingly, PIXBERG's manufacturing
operations were geared to making weaving reeds for these two sectors. Most
deliveries were to firms in Wuppertal and its environs, but even in those
early years there were occasional exports to
1941, the company's founder passed responsibility
for the business to his son, Rudolph Pixberg.
In the following years much effort was
spent on adjusting the weaving reed production to the constantly changing
Since 1979 this specialist company has
been manged by Hans-Joachim an Ulrich Pixberg - grandsons of its founder.
The company works very closely with textile machinery producers at home
and abroad. Development work is also undertaken in cooperation with universities,
technical colleges and textile training centres.
PIXBERG GmbH maintains a large stock of
standard steel, stainless steel and specially hardened steel. This allows
us to fulfil even the most unusual customer orders in the quickest possible
time and to standards of quality that meet even the most exacting demands
of customers worldwide.
In addition, PIXBERG GmbH offers a wide
range of accessoires for the textile industry.